In today's episode, we discuss Kim Kardashian's recent political activism. What does it have to do with Kanye West and Candace Owens? What pushed Candace into political activism? Is Owens a talking head or thought leader? Is she conservative or a Trump puppet? What's wrong with the rising young stars(Tomi Lauren, Charlie Kirk, etc.) in conservative activism? Alice Johnson, the problems with mandatory minimums, and the catastrophe that is our criminal justice system. All of this discussed, tune in!
Please leave us feedback and your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy the podcast please subscribe, rate and review.
- 65 percent of Americans say it’s ‘morally acceptable’ to smoke pot - The Washington Post
- Alice Johnson freed after Trump grants clemency plea - BBC News
- Former Federal Judge Regrets 55-Year Marijuana Sentence - ABC News — “If he had been an aircraft hijacker, he would have gotten 24 years in prison. If he’s been a terrorist, he would have gotten 20 years in prison. If he was a child rapist, he would have gotten 11 years in prison. And now I’m supposed to give him a 55-year sentence? I mean, that’s just not right,”
- Alice Marie Johnson Is Granted Clemency by Trump After Push by Kim Kardashian West - The New York Times
- Alice Marie Johnson: Over 2,000 federal prisoners are serving life sentences for nonviolent drug crimes - The Washington Post