Hello everyone, this week we have confirmation that Mark Zuckerberg is either a robot or a lizard person. The Senate held their Facebook support call. What are the problems with civil asset forfeiture? What is the progress on Utah medical marijuana passage? Trump's attorney Michael Cohen office was raided, what has the past shown in this situation? Paul Ryan will be ending his unsuccessful tenure as Speaker of the House. Should we be concerned about the Syria crisis? What do we know of this chemical attack and those previous? Lastly, we discuss the feud/debate between Ezra Klein of Vox and Sam Harris on Charles Murray's book The Bell Curve. Is this feud/debate an issue of identity politics?
If you enjoyed the episode please support us by hitting that subscribe button and leaving a rating!
Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg: 1:30
Civil Asset Forfeiture: 13:30
Utah on Medical Marijuana: 18:30
Trump's Attorney Raided: 21:25
Paul Ryan Not Seeking Re-election: 28:00
Syria Crisis: 33:30
Charles Murray, Sam Harris, and Ezra Klein on Identity Politics and Race: 37:45
- Syria war: At least 70 killed in suspected chemical attack in Douma - BBC News
- Attack on conservative speaker stuns Middlebury College campus - The Boston Globe
- The Sam Harris-Ezra Klein debate - Vox
- Charles Murray is once again peddling junk science about race and IQ - Vox
- Syria war: Trump says missiles 'will be coming' - BBC News
- John Boehner Hated Justin Amash's Guts. But Amash Says He Was a Better Speaker Than Paul Ryan: New at Reason - Hit & Run : Reason.com
- Chemical weapons and a possible US attack: what’s happening in Syria - Vox