In this week's episode, we talk about Kanye West's recent Twitter rant. Has West taken the red-pill? One that included naming Candace Owens. Who is Candace Owens? West loves his Tesla. Earth Day happened over the weekend...the one day a year everyone pretends to be a true nature walker. What is going on with the incident at Starbucks? What is implicit bias? What is Starbucks plan after this incident? Michael Shindler joins us for an interview on his recent piece about John Bolton? Who is John Bolton? Where does Bolton stand on foreign policy? What does this mean for American foreign policy? Mike Pompeo was approved by the Senate Foreign Relations committee. Which comes as a surprise because of one Senator changing their vote, Rand Paul. What does the Bolton and Pompeo combo mean for international relations? All of this discussed, tune in!
If you enjoyed the episode please subscribe, rate, and review!
- John Bolton: In Search of Carthage | The American Conservative
- War Powers: Return to Congress | RealClearDefense
- KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) | Twitter
- Starbucks Employee Who Called Police on Black Men No Longer Works There, Company Says - The New York Times
- Understanding Implicit Bias
- The Overcriminalization of America - POLITICO Magazine